Established in 1982, PIMA Plastics is primarily a "custom molder" we manufacture a wide variety of plastic parts for customers across a broad range of industries.
Our basic philosophy is "Make money and have fun"
- are a seventh generation American Manufacturer
- Use recycled materials whenever it is practical
- Employ the handicapped to assemble and package when possible
- Run 24 hours per day, 4 days a week: two shifts of 12 hours-- our employees are compensated 8 hours of overtime and enjoy 3 day weekends
We offer in-house design for parts and tooling and can build the tools here in Tempe. To discover other services we offer please visit our Services page.
We currently have a wide range of press capability--from a 28 ton for very precise parts to a 500 ton for large parts with the capability of a 42 oz. Shot.
Not interested in Injection Molding...we offer an alternative: Synergistic (Blow) Molding. In some cases, this synergistic process is much better suited to the customer’s particular application.
At PIMA, we work with a variety of plastic materials, and have the necessary equipment and staff to provide customers with a diverse array of manufacturing solutions.
THE PIMA WAY:
- Challenge the status quo
- Respond to customer needs in an innovative way
- Fast start-ups and on-time deliveries
- Ship to stock
- Manage the complete project
- Cutting-edge engineering
We are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service, along with reasonable prices and quality workmanship.
Pima is ISO 9001-2000 Compliant.
Over the last 25 years
, this business has earned an excellent reputation with both customers, and peers.
We are Underwriters Laboratories certified. Safety is no joke and we want you, as the consumer, to be at ease when working with us. Find out more about UL Certification here
Questions? Click Here